Your use of the tulipcom.lk web site (the “Site”) and our services, including phone orders, all purchases, and inquiries, from Tulip Computers is
governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. Please read the following information carefully. By using this site or submitting an
order for products or services, you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms and conditions below personally or as an agent
for any business entity you represent. The term “Customer” means you or the business entity you are ordering goods or services for. If you do not agree
to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site and please do not submit any orders for products or services. The terms and conditions posted
on this website, including the warranty policy, are public information and must be adhered to by anyone doing business with Tulip Computers unless there
is a written contract signed by an officer of Tulip Computers.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Customer agrees that shipping costs and expenses will not be refunded once we ship.
2. It is the Customer's responsibility to look over their email confirmation and make sure all shipping, billing and item purchased are correct. If you do not get an email confirmation, call us to see if the order went through. Do not submit multiple orders or you will end up paying full restocking and shipping fees.
3. Order cancellation will be accepted by phone with a sales representative or over the web (only before the order is processed). It cannot be done over email or by leaving voice mails. You can confirm order cancellation by checking the order status online. Cancellation on orders with payments made via credit/debit card carries a 3% processing cancellation fee (these are costs we are billed by the processor that we pass on, even if a refund is issued on our part).
4. Customer agrees that Tulip Computers will not be liable for shipper's shipping delays.
5. Usually Shipping will take from 1 to 3 working days depend on varies situations. If the order(s) become delay due to any circumstance Tulip Computers will inform you. In any case if the customer doesn’t receive information regarding the delay, it’s possible to inform Tulip Computers through call. Short massages, voice mails, whatsapp and emails will not count as disputes.
6. Customer will responsible for the shipping address or any case such as not receiving the order(s) from the delivery person(s) at the door or for any charge occur regarding this situation.
7. Please contact us before Pre Order.Pre Order price may vary.